- This event has passed.
PPI Workshop on Understanding Colour for Colouration
October 12, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
World renowned color experts Mr. Yogesh ……. will discuss color principles, lighting effects, developing your color palette, implementing …
- Date: 12th October 2018 (Friday)
- Time: 9.30 AM - 12.30 PM
- Last Date of Registration: First come first serve basis
- Dedicated Course Trainer
- Contact: +88 01734 211085
- Venue: Textile Today, 25/A, Lake Drive Road, Sector #7, Uttara, Dhaka
Color is extremely important in the modern world. In most cases color is an important factor in the production of the material and it is often vital to the commercial success of the product. It is obvious that a standard system for measuring and specifying color is much desirable. The color of an object depends on many factors, such as lighting, size of sample, and background and surrounding colors.
Workshop Will Instruct on dye aggregation, factors affecting colour appearance, the principles of colour fastness testing, and more.
- Introduction of understanding colour for colouration.
- Colour and various aspects of it
- Importance of colour
- Problems with colour perception
- And colour blindness.
This workshop is ideal for merchandisers, retailers, manufacturers, product developers, color approval managers, specifies, and designers.
Free for Textile Today Subscribers