- This event has passed.
PPI Workshop on “Controlling Quality & Properties of knit Fabric in Finishing”
January 30, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
PPI Workshop on ‘Controlling Quality & Properties of knit Fabric in Finishing’
- Date:6th April,2018
- Time: 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM
- Last Date of Registration: First come first serve basis
- Dedicated Course Trainer
- Fee: BDT 990/- (Nine Hundred and Ninety Taka Only) ** BDT 700/- (Seven Hundred Taka Only) for TTH Alumni
- Contact: +88 01734 211085
- Venue: 25/A, Lake drive road, Sector #7, Uttara, Dhaka
Success & failure of knit dyeing and finishing unit mostly depend on delivering right fabric to its clients or to the garment department. Right fabric means properties as required by the buyer or by the further process. The finishing department of the knit dyehouse plays the pivotal role in this. The finishing is the stage to resolve all possible problems the fabric contains after dyeing. In depth understanding on the finishing department provides trouble shooting capacity to the professionals working in knit dyehouse.
Every finishing process is carried out to improve the natural properties or attractiveness of the fabric and to increase its serviceability. To get good finished quality & properties we should maintain proper finishing procedure. After dyeing knit fabric finishing process has great impact to garments which plays a vital role in inspection & acceptability of final goods. Most of the quality requirements like dimensional stability, fabric GSM, spirality etc. are controllable by finishing processes. That’s why proper knowledge about knit fabric finishing process is most important for professionals who are working directly or its releted sector.
- How to fabric GSM.
- Dimensional stability measurement & control.
- Spirality problem analysis & control.
- Color continuation.
- Setting finishing lines and their parameters.
- Finished fabric quality inspection and delivery.
Who can attend
- Fresh graduate
- Persons wiling to get job in Textile & Clothing Sector
- Entry level professionals working in Textile & Clothing Sector
- Officials engaged in T&C and Buying House
- New Entrepreneurs
PowerPoint Presentation, Exercise, Question and Answer session.
Course materials and food will be provided by Textile Today.
Certificates will be awarded to participants at the end of workshop.
BDT 990/- (Nine Hundred and Ninety Taka Only)
** BDT 700/- (Seven Hundred Taka Only) for TTH Alumni
** 2 workshop free per year for Textile Today Subscriber
** 2 or more participants from one organization get special discount