- This event has passed.
PPI Workshop on Career Planning and Opportunities
March 31 @ 4:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Date & Time : 10 December 5.30 pm - 6.30 pm & 11 December 5.00 pm - 6. pm
- Last Date of Registration: Limited Seat (First come first serve basis)
- Contact: +88 01734 211085
- This workshop free for Textile Today Subscribers
- Venue: The House of Textile Today, 25A (2nd Floor), Lake Drive Road, Sector 7, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Great careers don’t happen by accident. Truly satisfying careers are the reward of career planning, talent, hard work, a bit of luck, and a strategy carefully managed and put to work.
Hence, Career Planning is very important for an individual as second chances are very rare. So, you have to capitalize on the opportunity available to you. If you don’t plan, you don’t succeed.
Career Planning is a deliberate process of knowing who you are so that you can be sure of where you want to go or what you want to be at some defined point in the future.
There are 5 steps of Career Planning. They are,
1st step : Self-Assessment
2nd step: Explore career options and identify which available roles fit your interests and abilities
3rd step: Set a career goal
4th step: Develop and implement a career strategy
5th step: Review and adjust your career strategy
Planning your career is a wholly worthwhile step to ensure your future happiness. It can help you manage the direction you want your career to take, the job skills and knowledge you will need, and how you can get them.
Contents of the Workshop:
- What is success?
- What is the primary goal of life?
- What is Happiness?
- What is Career Planning?
- Model of Career Development –Traditional View
- Evaluating Employee Development Needs
- Stages of Career Development
- Career Trends
- Career Choices
- Career opportunities in Textiles
- How to enter in this sector
- CV making
- Interview facing
- Enhancing your career
- Career training
- Career Advice from Successful Executives
- Critical Success Factors for Managing Your Career
- Sources of stress
- Work and family
Who can attend?
- Entry to mid-level professionals working in Textile & Clothing Sector
- Officials engaged in T&C and Buying House
- Persons wiling to get job in Textile & Clothing Sector
- New Entrepreneurs
- Fresh graduate
PowerPoint Presentation, Exercise, Question and Answer session.
Course materials and food will be provided by Textile Today.
Certificates will be awarded to participants at the end of workshop.