- Date : 9th July & 16th July 2021
- Time : 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Last Date of Registration: First come first serve basis
- Dedicated Course Trainer
- Fee: BDT 3000/- (Three Thousand Taka Only)
- Contact: +88 01734 211085
- Venue: 25/A, Lake drive road, Sector #7, Uttara, Dhaka
With rocket growing manufacturing cost and ever reducing buyer price, the apparel industry has been suffering for the toughest challenge of maintaining profitability. At this point of time apparel manufacturers are die-heartedly looking for every possible option to remain profitable. When the price is not your hand, you can definitely reduce your cost to increase profitability. ‘Lean Manufacturing Process’ could be the most important vehicle to remain ahead of others in this era of tough competition.
‘Lean Manufacturing Process’ a well-established tool proven in many other manufacturing sectors is yet to find an easy entry to the apparel industry. But there are clear distinctive examples of success in some factories in Bangladesh.
The course is to share how a factory has successfully overcome major challenges in the route to increasing productivity using ‘Lean Manufacturing Process’. There are proven steps which are crystal clear and distinctive to the leaders like the trainer of the program.
Some of the Major Contents:
- What is a Kanban
- What data does a kanban card hold?
- Benefits of a kanban card
- Direct benefits of Kanban
- Production Smoothening
- How does kanban work
- Steps involved in the working of Kanban
- The Six Principles for using Kanban
- Kanban and the Super Market
- How many kanbans to be Used
- Constant Order-cycle system
VSM: Learn To See
- The Current State Map
- Lean Value Stream
- The Future State Map
- Achieving the Future State
- Talk Time-Cycle Time
- Line Balancing
- Work Sequence
Tools: Time Observation Form
- Process capacity Calculation
- Standard Operation Sheets
- Standard Work Combination
Structured Problem Solving Approach
- 8D Method
- RCA- 5W, 80/20, C&E
- Poka Yoke
Quick Change Over- SMED
- The advantages of changeover
- 3’Ups for change over
- Change over Activity
- keys to quick changeover
- Steps to attack change over.
WHO CAN ATTEND
- Textile and Garment company owners and management
- Professionals working in Production/IE/Planning department of clothing Industries
- Merchandisers working in T&C and support companies.
- Persons wiling to get job in ‘Lean Manufacturing’ and other departments of clothing industries
- Fresh graduates & Students perusing higher degrees in T&C related subjects
PowerPoint Presentation, Exercise, Question and Answer session.
Course materials and food will be provided by Textile Today.
Certificates will be awarded to participants at the end of workshop.
Course Fee :
BDT 3000/- (Three Thousand taka only).
Continious Improvement & Efficiency Improvement Consultant| Certified Lean Six Sigma Practitioner, Coach & Guide |Corporate […]
List of Successful Certificate Receivers
Displaying 1 - 6 of 6
|Tofayel Ahsan Bilash||BUTEX|
|Habib M Hasan Bappu||AKS Dye Chem|
|MD Sajal Hossain|
|Kazi Shohag||Signet enterprise ltd.|
|F.M. Julfikar Moyeen||Tamishna Group Ltd.|
|Mohd.shakhawat hossain||Metro knitting and dyeing mills Ltd|