If the quality of the fiber & yarn are not properly identified & known to the people who are engaged with pricing with foreign buyer then proper …
- Date & Time : 20th,21th,27th & 28th November 2020, (4 pm- 8 pm)
- Date & Time: 25th December 2020, (9:00 AM- 5:00 PM)
- Last Date of Registration: First come first serve basis
- Dedicated Course Trainer
- Contact: +88 01734 211085
- Training will be conducted through Zoom Online
Textile Industry in Bangladesh is passing through many challenges at different stages. To survive & to achieve regular growth at business, Factory owners & entrepreneurs need efficient personnel at every sections of fabric productions . Fiber & yarn are core of fabric. If the quality of the fiber & yarn are not properly identified & known to the people who are engaged with pricing with foreign buyer then proper pricing can not be done. On the other hand, the people who are on the top position of knitting & dyeing should have proper knowledge on fiber & yarn to maintain the fabric Quality. Everyone who is engaged with fabric production must need proper knowledge on fiber and yarn to produce quality fabric.
Now a days, new technologies are introducing at a frequent rate to the textile Industry for producing Yarn from fiber. If the new technologies are not properly well known to the people who are working with the production department then the best result cannot be achieved. So to meet Buyers demand & new taste we have to be familiar with the new technologies. One of the main targets of Textile Today will be to make the participants familiar with the new technologies & information as Textile Today is trying to establish themselves as the Knowledge Leader.
Part: 1 & 2
- An introduction to the textile fibers.
- Cost effectiveness and consumption of different types of fabric produced from different fibres all around the globe.
- Machineries used for producing different types of fibre.
- Differences Challenges & final benefit of producing different types of fibre.
- General characteristics. Nature, physical structure of textile fibers.
- Textile Fibers Classification (natural, man-made).
- Changes in the production and consumption of textile fibers.
- Analytical presentation of each fibre type (cellulosic fibres, protein fibres, manmade fibres based on natural polymers, synthetic fibres). An emphasis is given on the morphology and physical characteristics of natural fibers and the spinning methods of the man-made fibres.
- Textile fibre identification (methods and testing equipment’s).
- Physical properties and characteristics of Textile fibers.
- Methods and devices for determining the physical, mechanical, chemical properties.
- Uses and requirements of the appropriate fibre blending for the achievement of the desired final product for specific use.
- Effect of fibre properties and characteristics on the final textile product.
- Laboratory testing for the identification of Textile fibers. Determination of physical, mechanical and chemical properties (fibre length, fineness, diameter, morphology, linear density, moisture content, tensile strength).
- Raw material of knitting (Yarn specially synthetic)
- Research and Development of knitted fabrics
- Category of developing knitted fabrics
- Technical knowledge and Analytical ability
- Scope of Synthetic fabric and its future in BD
- Challenge of Fabric costing and fabric price with Vietnam, China, and Cambodia.
- Utilization of Manpower & Talent
- Concept of knitting Quality
- Application of Q.C Circle, 5S & LEAN in knitting as well as textile.
- Risk Analysis of competitive market (Price of raw material, machine & others).
- Automation of knitting
- Future scope of business (Warp Knit & Seam less) in Bangladesh
- Growth of Recycle and sustainability
Part – 4:
- Research & development of Woven Fabric.
- New development of woven fabric
- Trend of time.
- Process involved in manufacturing different kinds of woven fabric .
- Machinery used to developed & manufactured of new fabrics.
- Technology in woven fabric.
Course Fee :
For individual training modules: 3000/- (Three Thousand Taka Only)
Course Fee :
BDT 3000 /- ( Three Thousand Taka Only ) ( Online )