If the quality of the fiber & yarn are not properly identified & known to the people who are engaged with pricing with foreign buyer then proper …
- Date : 15th & 22th December 2023
- Time: 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM
- Last Date of Registration: First come first serve basis
- Dedicated Course Trainer
- Contact: +88 01761-026502, 01734-211085
- Venue : Textile Today Office Premise : 25 A , Lake Drive Road , Sector 7 , Uttara , Dhaka
Textile Industry in Bangladesh is passing through many challenges at different stages. To survive & to achieve regular growth at business, Factory owners & entrepreneurs need efficient personnel at every sections of fabric productions . Fiber & yarn are core of fabric. If the quality of the fiber & yarn are not properly identified & known to the people who are engaged with pricing with foreign buyer then proper pricing can not be done. On the other hand, the people who are on the top position of knitting & dyeing should have proper knowledge on fiber & yarn to maintain the fabric Quality. Everyone who is engaged with fabric production must need proper knowledge on fiber and yarn to produce quality fabric.
Now a days, new technologies are introducing at a frequent rate to the textile Industry for producing Yarn from fiber. If the new technologies are not properly well known to the people who are working with the production department then the best result cannot be achieved. So to meet Buyers demand & new taste we have to be familiar with the new technologies. One of the main targets of Textile Today will be to make the participants familiar with the new technologies & information as Textile Today is trying to establish themselves as the Knowledge Leader.
- An introduction to the textile fibers.
- Cost effectiveness and consumption of different types of fabric produced from different fibres all around the globe.
- Machineries used for producing different types of fibre.
- Differences Challenges & final benefit of producing different types of fibre.
- General characteristics. Nature, physical structure of textile fibers.
- Textile Fibers Classification (natural, man-made).
- Changes in the production and consumption of textile fibers.
- Analytical presentation of each fibre type (cellulosic fibres, protein fibres, manmade fibres based on natural polymers, synthetic fibres). An emphasis is given on the morphology and physical characteristics of natural fibers and the spinning methods of the man-made fibres.
- Textile fibre identification (methods and testing equipment’s).
- Physical properties and characteristics of Textile fibers.
- Methods and devices for determining the physical, mechanical, chemical properties.
- Uses and requirements of the appropriate fibre blending for the achievement of the desired final product for specific use.
- Effect of fibre properties and characteristics on the final textile product.
- Laboratory testing for the identification of Textile fibers. Determination of physical, mechanical and chemical properties (fibre length, fineness, diameter, morphology, linear density, moisture content, tensile strength).
- Discussion on different yarn properties.
- Flow path of yarn manufacturing & discussion on different stages of spinning machineries like Blowroom ,Carding ,Drawframe simplex, ringframe etc.
- Discussion on Synthetic Spinning. Secrets of Melt Spinning , Dry Spinning , wet spinning
Spinning Calculations to run a spinning mill.
- Detailed discussion on Different spinning technologies used in Modern spinning Industry of Bangladesh like Ring , Rotor,Compact, Airjet ,Core spun ,inject, syro etc with required animation videos
- Discussion on Spandex yarn & impact on fabric quality
- Different types of Yarn properties
- Raw material of knitting (Yarn specially synthetic)
- Research and Development of knitted fabrics
- Category of developing knitted fabrics
- Technical knowledge and Analytical ability
- Scope of Synthetic fabric and its future in BD
- Challenge of Fabric costing and fabric price with Vietnam, China, and Cambodia.
- Utilization of Manpower & Talent
- Concept of knitting Quality
- Application of Q.C Circle, 5S & LEAN in knitting as well as textile.
- Risk Analysis of competitive market (Price of raw material, machine & others).
- Automation of knitting
- Future scope of business (Warp Knit & Seam less) in Bangladesh
- Growth of Recycle and sustainability
Part – 4:
- Research & development of Woven Fabric.
- New development of woven fabric
- Trend of time.
- Process involved in manufacturing different kinds of woven fabric .
- Machinery used to developed & manufactured of new fabrics.
- Technology in woven fabric.
Course Fee :
For individual training modules: 5900/- (Five thousand Nine Hundred taka only)
Course Fee :
BDT 5900 /- ( Five Thousand Nine Hundred Taka Only )
List of Successful Certificate Receivers
Displaying 1 – 14 of 14
Envoy Textiles Limited
Syed Jobayer Ahamad
Md. Tanvir Hasan Mahmud
Md. Mahir Asif
Md. Tawfiq Elahi
Md. Provat Hossain Raj
Mohammad Nasir Uddin
Garments & Textile Consultants
Ben Chemicals BD
Md. Sanuardi Mithun
Mukashi Associates BD Ltd.
Md. Rokon Uddin
Md. Tauhidul Islam
Displaying 1 – 7 of 7
Tamim Bin Rafiq
Md. Zahirul Hoque
Shudhangsha Kumar Mondol
Md. Rifatur Rahman Miazee
H.M Mahbub Rabbani
Md. Farhan Shariar
Displaying 1 – 10 of 10
Habib Monzur Hasan (Bappu)
Bashir Ahmed Sifath
Md. Mehedi Hassan
Sudipta Shekhor Roy
SK Sadman Sakib
Fahim Ahmed Hazbi
Displaying 1 – 9 of 9
Prince Al Farabi
Tasmim Jahan Muna
Barisal Textile Engineering College
Displaying 1 – 29 of 29
Taufik Hasan Tonoy
Northern Tosrifa Group
Nur Farzana Chowdhury
Mohammad Tanvirul Hasnat
Shah Jahid Majumder
Shyamoli Textile Engineering College
Md Aminul Islam
Abu Sayed Rafi
Md. Sadman Sakib
Bangladesh University of Textiles
MD. Asadullah AL Galib
Abdullah Al Mansur
Md. Hashanur Banna Rafi
Pabna Textile Engineering College
S.M. ASHIK ABEDIN
Md.Sakib Al Montasir
Md. Morshed Ali
Antu Roy Chowdhury
Abdul Kader Jilane
Md Abdullah Al Jaman
Md. Abu Hasan
Daffodil International University
Samun Al Mujahid
D I U
Fahmida Islam Lamiya
Textile talent hunt 2020
BGMEA University of fashion & Technology
Displaying 1 – 6 of 6
Mustafa Al Ajmi
SV Pittie Sohar Textiles
Md. Shiful Islam
Mahmud Fashion Ltd (Mahmud Group)
MD. AL-IMRAN MASUD
Amanat shah fabrics ltd
Muhammad Umar Faruq
Displaying 1 – 9 of 9
NZ Fabrics Limited
BGMEA University of Fashion & Technology
Md. Moshiur Rahman
Pisces Corporation Ltd.
Syed Rashidul Islam
Laundry Industries Limited (Envoy Group)
Md Tasnimul hasan
Mohammad Emadur Rahman Shakil Khan
Hams garments limited
Vertex RMG Division
Displaying 1 – 12 of 12
Lalmatia Mohila College
Sinfa Quality Garments
Shakil Khan Tanim
Jahid Hasan Rakib