Courses: 8 (128 Hours) Project: 1 (128 Hours) Total Duration: 256 Hours
Course Schedule: Friday-Saturday Last Date of Registration: TBH
Venue: Classroom(TBI)/Online Virtual
Fees: BDT 57,660/- (Classroom) / BDT 44,000/- (Online Virtual)
It is seen that, with the change of time, human choice & demands also changes. To meet the customers demand, garments design and fashion also changes very quickly. As a result garments manufacturers are adapting new technology and process to make the garments more fashionable. Garments washing is one of those technology that manufacturer are applying at the current times to modify the outlook, appearance, comfortability and fashion of the garments. Normally garments washing are done after stitching the garments. Types of wash applied on the garments are instructed by the buyer.
Now a days the demand of garments washing is increasing due to buyers’ requirements. In recent times garments washing is done on the knit garments also. So the people who are working in the textile sector should have proper knowledge on garments washing. They should be well informed about the price of different garments washing also. As Textile today claims itself as the knowledge hub it tries with all its effort to share the knowledge with the trainees.
Why should you Join:
1 ) Participants will be able to experience the real challenges and the way outs existing in the washing sector of Bangladesh .
2) Will be able to know about the latest technologies of Garments Washing.
3 ) INNOVATION projects in Garments Washing will help the Black belt participants to go forward with real problem solving approach.
How to register?
- Select your 8 desirable courses from FSD & SSD.
- Select Your INNOVATION Project Experts (Can take help from TTT Coordinator)
- Get yourself registered.
- Confirm your payment through Cash/Bank Deposit/bKash/Cheque and share your transaction Id with us.
- Your registration is done.
How to complete the TTT-Black Belt Course?
- After completing your registration you will be added to a WhatsApp Group.
- If you want to join in Classroom training, you will be notified for each 8 individual courses.
- If you want to join virtual, a link will be shared in the group before the session starts and he link will take you to the virtual classroom.
- In addition, you will also be tagged with your selected INNOVATION Project Expert and he/she will guide & supervise you to complete your project. You can take help from Textile Today Training for selecting your Expert & Project Factory.