Courses: 8 (128 Hours) Project: 1 (128 Hours) Total Duration: 256 Hours
Course Schedule: Friday-Saturday Last Date of Registration: TBH
Venue: Classroom(TBI)/Online Virtual
Fees: BDT 57,660/- (Classroom) / BDT 44,000/- (Online Virtual)
In manufacturing enterprises, enhancing chemical management has become an inevitable issue. Chemical Management has become an important module in Textile Sustainability Development. Going forward, risk assessment for the possible presence of hazardous materials is most appropriately done by analyzing the incoming stream of materials input into the manufacturing process. This is usually done based on presumed risk and prior knowledge of a material or chemical substance and existing familiarity with the textile industry. Getting the right person to oversee this task is challenging, such talents are lacking and are in high demand in the market.
The INNOVATION area is designed to provide the concepts of chemical management in industrial sector for the better Management of chemical from handling to disposal. It will make the TTT-INNOVATION Blackbelt participants capable to meet requirement of international brands as well as local bodies.
The essence of chemical management is to know the hazards and reduce the risks posed by the chemicals to human and the environment.
This Black Belt area is appropriate for all level of environment and chemical responsible, engineers, chemists, and executives employed in national and multinational companies, chemical laboratories, research and consultancy organizations who are responsible for compliance/quality control/quality assurance/ environmental monitoring and control and other technical jobs. It is also suitable for the fresh graduate who are willing to build their career in chemical and environmental management.
Why Should you Join :
1 ) To know the world recognized systematic approaches of maintaining Chemicals in Textile Industry.
2 ) To become the future Chemical & Environmental sustainability leaders of Textile Industry of Bangladesh .
3 ) Experience of working with his/her INNOVATION project under the guidance of Industry Expert will help the Black belt Participants to go forward strongly with his career goal.
How to register?
- Select your 8 desirable courses from FSD & SSD.
- Select Your INNOVATION Project Experts (Can take help from TTT Coordinator)
- Get yourself registered.
- Confirm your payment through Cash/Bank Deposit/bKash/Cheque and share your transaction Id with us.
- Your registration is done.
How to complete the TTT-Black Belt Course?
- After completing your registration you will be added to a WhatsApp Group.
- If you want to join in Classroom training, you will be notified for each 8 individual courses.
- If you want to join virtual, a link will be shared in the group before the session starts and he link will take you to the virtual classroom.
- In addition, you will also be tagged with your selected INNOVATION Project Expert and he/she will guide & supervise you to complete your project. You can take help from Textile Today Training for selecting your Expert & Project Factory.