Courses: 8 (128 Hours) Project: 1 (128 Hours) Total Duration: 256 Hours
Course Schedule: Friday-Saturday Last Date of Registration: TBH
Venue: Classroom(TBI)/Online Virtual
Fees: BDT 57,660/- (Classroom) / BDT 44,000/- (Online Virtual)
Introduction: This TTT- STB area is designed to build participants knowledge base on fabric development as well as weaving and knitting techniques on any given parameters. Operational activity along with quality assurance knowledge will make the participant confident enough to face any kind of challenges in his/her career.
This area of TTT- STB Black Belt is appropriate for all level of Fabric professionals involved in the textile and apparel industry who is looking forward to work in or dealing with knitting/weaving/fabric sourcing/fabric testing areas.
Why should you Join:
1 ) Participants will have the clear knowledge about the technical know-how of fabric development.
2 ) Participants will have in-depth knowledge about all the parameters involved in fabric development/sourcing.
3 ) Experience of working with his/her STB project under the guidance of Industry Expert will help the Black belt Participants to go forward strongly with his career goal.
How to register?
- Select your 8 desirable courses from FSD & SSD.
- Select Your STB Project Experts (Can take help from TTT Coordinator)
- Get yourself registered.
- Confirm your payment through Cash/Bank Deposit/bKash/Cheque and share your transaction Id with us.
- Your registration is done.
How to complete the TTT-Black Belt Course?
- After completing your registration you will be added to a WhatsApp Group.
- If you want to join in Classroom training, you will be notified for each 8 individual courses.
- If you want to join virtual, a link will be shared in the group before the session starts and he link will take you to the virtual classroom.
- In addition, you will also be tagged with your selected STB Project Expert and he/she will guide & supervise you to complete your project. You can take help from Textile Today Training for selecting your Expert & Project Factory.