Courses: 8 (128 Hours) Project: 1 (128 Hours) Total Duration: 256 Hours
Course Schedule: Friday-Saturday Last Date of Registration: TBH
Venue: Classroom(TBI)/Online Virtual
Fees: BDT 57,660/- (Classroom) / BDT 44,000/- (Online Virtual)
Introduction: This TTT- STB area is designed to provide the concepts of sustainable resource management in industrial sector for the better management of water, energy, GHG, material, Waste Water. It will make the participant capable to meet requirement of international brands as well as local bodies.
This area of TTT- STB Black Belt is appropriate for all level of environment and chemical responsible, energy managers, engineers, chemists, and executives employed in national and multinational companies, chemical laboratories, research and consultancy organizations who are responsible for compliance/quality control/quality assurance/ environmental monitoring and control and other technical jobs. It is also suitable for the fresh graduate who are willing to build their career in chemical and environmental management.
Why should you Join:
1 ) Participants will have the clear knowledge about the impacts of Energy use and GHG emissions on the environment.
2 ) Participants will have in-depth knowledge about the benefits of proper management and reduction of Energy use.
3 ) Black belt achievers will be confident to set an appropriate target and action plan for energy/GHG improvements in any Textile Industry .
How to register?
- Select your 8 desirable courses from FSD & SSD.
- Select Your STB Project Experts (Can take help from TTT Coordinator)
- Get yourself registered.
- Confirm your payment through Cash/Bank Deposit/bKash/Cheque and share your transaction Id with us.
- Your registration is done.
How to complete the TTT-Black Belt Course?
- After completing your registration you will be added to a WhatsApp Group.
- If you want to join in Classroom training, you will be notified for each 8 individual courses.
- If you want to join virtual, a link will be shared in the group before the session starts and he link will take you to the virtual classroom.
- In addition, you will also be tagged with your selected STB Project Expert and he/she will guide & supervise you to complete your project. You can take help from Textile Today Training for selecting your Expert & Project Factory.