Courses: 8 (128 Hours) Project: 1 (128 Hours) Total Duration: 256 Hours
Course Schedule: Friday-Saturday Last Date of Registration: TBH
Venue: Classroom(TBI)/Online Virtual
Fees: BDT 57,660/- (Classroom) / BDT 44,000/- (Online Virtual)
What took hours, even days of production by so many workers could now be produced in a matter of minutes on one machine is the magic of fully fashioned knitwear. Whole garment or fully fashioned garment is the ideal knitwear for the 21st century.
Fully-fashioned knitting machines are flat knitting machines that produce custom pre-shaped pieces of a knitted garment. Instead of knitting a whole rectangular sheet of fabric, instructions from a knit pattern on a punch card or computer file guide a fully-fashioned knitting machine’s needles to add or drop stitches to create custom two-dimensional shapes appropriate to the desired finished garment structure. The pieces emerge from the machine ready to be sewn together
Complete garment knitting is a next-generation form of fully-fashioned knitting that adds the capability of making a 3-dimensional full garment. Unlike other fully-fashioned knitting, where the shaped pieces must still be sewn together, finished complete knitted garments do not have seams. The knitting machines’ computerized instructions direct movement of hundreds of needles to construct and connect several tubular knitted forms to create a complete garment in a single production step.
Name of Fully fashioned knit garments:
5) Lingerie, etc
Through this TTT-STB blackbelt in Fully Fashioned Garments participants will gain practical knowledge regarding the fully fashioned garments production processes, business opportunities, challenges & best possible solutions.
Why should you Join:
1) Fully Fashioned Garments is the area where Bangladesh Textile Industry should look into. Efficient professionals are needed to carry on this vital area of development. Black belt achievers will be able to claim themselves as confident Professionals in the are of Fully Fashioned Garments.
2) Experience of working with his/her STB project under the guidance of Industry Expert will help the Black belt Participants to go forward strongly with his career goal.
3) As this particular area of Fully Fashioned Garments is growing in Bangladesh and all around the world as well, Black Belt achievers will be able to find more opportunities.
How to register?
- Select your 8 desirable courses from FSD & SSD.
- Select Your STB Project Experts (Can take help from TTT Coordinator)
- Get yourself registered.
- Confirm your payment through Cash/Bank Deposit/bKash/Cheque and share your transaction Id with us.
- Your registration is done.
How to complete the TTT-Black Belt Course?
- After completing your registration you will be added to a WhatsApp Group.
- If you want to join in Classroom training, you will be notified for each 8 individual courses.
- If you want to join virtual, a link will be shared in the group before the session starts and he link will take you to the virtual classroom.
- In addition, you will also be tagged with your selected STB Project Expert and he/she will guide & supervise you to complete your project. You can take help from Textile Today Training for selecting your Expert & Project Factory.