Courses: 8 (128 Hours) Project: 1 (128 Hours) Total Duration: 256 Hours
Course Schedule: Friday-Saturday Last Date of Registration: TBH
Venue: Classroom(TBI)/Online Virtual
Fees: BDT 57,660/- (Classroom) / BDT 44,000/- (Online Virtual)
The recent trend of fashionable garment makes customers taste at different level; they are looking for colorful product with different design. These requirements of new trend have created huge demand of garment printing day by day. But due to the absence of proper process, skilled manpower & technological development in textile printing industry, a lot of orders are refused every year from Bangladesh. In this aspect we have to develop our capacity in garment printing area to capitalize development of RMG sector.
Satisfied customers. That’s the key to growing your business. When it comes to digital printing, your customers want great quality, fast turnaround, and no surprises. The design for “Setting Transformation Blue Print” in Printing (Digital Printing) areas helps ensure you can deliver on all counts.
This very comprehensive Black Belt is intended for printing professionals seeking to optimize their production flow, the productivity, the precision of the printed coolers and their ink consumption.
Why should you Join:
1) Participants will get an overall understanding in Textile printing fundamentals.
2) They will also gather practical experience, hands on implementation of different process & techniques.
3) Participants will gather real idea about the recent challenges & development scope in Digital Printing in the Textile Industry of Bangladesh.
4) He/ she will be capable enough to go forward as a confident Printing Professional for the Textile Industry of Bangladesh.
How to register?
- Select your 8 desirable courses from FSD & SSD.
- Select Your STB Project Experts (Can take help from TTT Coordinator)
- Get yourself registered.
- Confirm your payment through Cash/Bank Deposit/bKash/Cheque and share your transaction Id with us.
- Your registration is done.
How to complete the TTT-Black Belt Course?
- After completing your registration you will be added to a WhatsApp Group.
- If you want to join in Classroom training, you will be notified for each 8 individual courses.
- If you want to join virtual, a link will be shared in the group before the session starts and he link will take you to the virtual classroom.
- In addition, you will also be tagged with your selected STB Project Expert and he/she will guide & supervise you to complete your project. You can take help from Textile Today Training for selecting your Expert & Project Factory.