- Date: To be decided
- Time: To be decided
- Last Date of Registration: First come first serve basis
- Dedicated Course Trainer
- Contact: +88 01734 211085
- Venue: House of Textile Today, 25/A, Lake drive road, Sector #7, Uttara, Dhaka
Change management is the discipline that guides how we prepare, equip and support individuals to successfully adopt change in order to drive organizational success and outcomes.
While all changes are unique and all individuals are unique, decades of research shows there are actions we can take to influence people in their individual transitions. Change management provides a structured approach for supporting the individuals in your organization to move from their own current states to their own future states.
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- Understand the fundamentals of managing change by identifying the levels of change, the misconceptions about change and the importance and benefits of change, as well as recognize the behaviors and traits of a change leader, and the role of resilience during change.
- Identify the steps of a change process, analyze a change situation, choose an action while avoiding risks, create a sense of urgency, set goals, motivate employees, prevent failure, and monitor the progress of a change.
- Identify the obstacles to change including resistance and negative reactions to change, empower employees, and ease the tension caused by a change, as well as identify the causes of complacency and understand the effect of crisis during change.
- Begin managing change by encouraging creativity and commitment to change in employees, using effective communication and listening skills, and controlling the grapevine.
- Recognize the truths and misconceptions about change, differentiate between change and transition, identify the factors that affect the response to change, recognize the styles of response, and identify the strategies to manage the endings phase.
- Identify the emotions, responses, and needs experienced during the exploration phase, and the strategies to manage the exploration phase.
- Identify the information required during and the common responses to the new beginnings phase, as well as strategies to manage the new beginnings phase.
Contents of the Training:
- What is change? – analyse different types of change: crisis, reactionary, anticipatory, and their different dynamics.
- Introduction to the components of successful change – identify what change entails.
- Defining outcomes – describe your end goals with the what, why and how.
- Change is personal – manage your personal experience of change and how you are managed through change; share good practice of what worked and what did not.
- Having and developing a positive attitude – develop a positive attitude to the benefits of change and the demonstrable advantages that it will bring to the organisation.
- Different responses and attitudes to change – examine different peoples’ attitudes towards change – from early adopters to hard-core resistors.
- Strategies to manage change – create change strategies that factor in the different, non-linear dynamics of a change process over time.
- Identifying valuable strengths and resources – maximise the help and resource around you.
- Guiding and motivating staff through change – motivate others to see change as a positive through applied techniques.
- Useful models for change, NLP and a cognitive behavioural approach – support successful change by managing stress, thinking and emotions.
- Planning for successful change – consider all the possible pitfalls and hurdles that need to be overcome to integrate change into the organisation.
- Developing the skills required to manage change successfully – lead change effectively using frameworks and tools.
- Building and maintaining momentum – apply skills to create and sustain a positive momentum for change, build broad networks of support to develop change champions.
- Communicating effectively – advance your communication skills, both verbal and non verbal, to avoid misunderstanding and to ensure that everyone understands their role in the change processes
Who can attend?
- Professionals and executives
- PowerPoint Presentation, Interactive session with relevant videos and case studies and role plays
- Boarding & Certification
Course materials and food will be provided by Textile Today.
Certificates will be awarded to participants at the end of training
Course Fee :
For individual training modules: 5,900/- (Nine Thousand Nine Hundred Taka Only)