- Date: To be decided
- Time: To be decided
- Last Date of Registration: First come first serve basis
- Dedicated Course Trainer
- Contact: +88 01734 211085
- Venue: House of Textile Today, 25/A, Lake drive road, Sector #7, Uttara, Dhaka
This inspirational programme will help delegates develop action plans to improve their leadership effectiveness, empower their team to achieve excellent results and create the culture of responsible ownership. Delegates will identify their leadership vision to help them impact on their organisation’s performance and achievement.
Visionary ( Conceptual ) Skill:
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- Understand the fundamentals of managing change by identifying the levels of change, the misconceptions about change and the importance and benefits of change, as well as recognize the behaviors and traits of a change leader, and the role of resilience during change.
- Identify the steps of a change process, analyze a change situation, choose an action while avoiding risks, create a sense of urgency, set goals, motivate employees, prevent failure, and monitor the progress of a change.
- Identify the obstacles to change including resistance and negative reactions to change, empower employees, and ease the tension caused by a change, as well as identify the causes of complacency and understand the effect of crisis during change.
- Begin managing change by encouraging creativity and commitment to change in employees, using effective communication and listening skills, and controlling the grapevine.
- Recognize the truths and misconceptions about change, differentiate between change and transition, identify the factors that affect the response to change, recognize the styles of response, and identify the strategies to manage the endings phase.
- Identify the emotions, responses, and needs experienced during the exploration phase, and the strategies to manage the exploration phase.
- Identify the information required during and the common responses to the new beginnings phase, as well as strategies to manage the new beginnings phase.
Contents of the Training:
The Sway of Visionary Leadership and Strategic thinking
- Results: Management vs Leadership
- Essential leadership competencies
- Strategic thinking vs operational reality
- The power of strategic vision in organisational design
Developing Own Leadership Influence and Authority
- Identifying and understanding own leadership style
- Aligning personal and organisational objectives
- Creating a personal vision statement
- The power of Emotional Intelligence
Linking Management Skills and Leadership Competencies
- Industrial Age vs Information Age
- Delivering customer value
- Staff empowerment – improving performance
- Talent management – utilising team capabilities
Motivating, Rewarding and Leading Teams
- Situational leadership
- Understanding and managing behaviour of individuals
- Benchmarking individual and team performance
- Giving positive and negative feedback
- Maximising creativity
Visionary Leadership in Action
- Powerful leadership communication – vision and stability
- Leading the change process with minimum resistance
- Creating a culture of trust and ownership
- Resolving conflict
Who can attend?
This course is designed for directors, managers, executives and all those responsible for developing and implementing the organisational vision and successful strategies. Those who wish to enhance their practical leadership and management skills to achieve outstanding results.
- PowerPoint Presentation, Interactive session with relevant videos and case studies and role plays
- Boarding & Certification
- Course materials and food will be provided by Textile Today.
- Certificates will be awarded to participants at the end of training
Course Fee :
For individual training modules: 5,900/- (Nine Thousand Nine Hundred Taka Only)