- Date: To be decided
- Time: To be decided
- Last Date of Registration: First come first serve basis
- Dedicated Course Trainer
- Contact: +88 01734 211085
- Venue: House of Textile Today, 25/A, Lake drive road, Sector #7, Uttara, Dhaka
Business English refers to the communication skills used in the workplace, and focuses on the language and skills needed for typical business communication such as presentations, negotiations, meetings, small talk, socializing, correspondence, report writing, and a systematic approach. It is important to have a good basis of General English to be able to communicate effectively. However, Business English courses focus on particular vocabulary, topics and skills that are applicable to the workplace and enable you to communicate accurately.
Business English :
Business English will help the participants to activate and extend their knowledge of English and gain the necessary confidence and skills to use it for their own and organizational purposes. It encourages the participants to think about language creativity to get success in Business.
Contents of the Training:
- Fluency enhancement
- Improved listening skills for meetings and teleconferences
- Role, company and sector-specific vocabulary
- Achieving clarity in written English
- Effective written communication techniques
- Effective E-mail communication English
Who can attend?
- New Entrepreneurs
- Professionals and executives
- PowerPoint Presentation, Interactive session with relevant videos and case studies and role plays
Boarding & Certification
- Course materials and food will be provided by Textile Today.
- Certificates will be awarded to participants at the end of training.
Course Fee :
For individual training modules: 5,900/- (Nine Thousand Nine Hundred Taka Only)