- Date: To be decided
- Time: To be decided
- Last Date of Registration: First come first serve basis
- Dedicated Course Trainer
- Contact: +88 01734 211085
- Venue: House of Textile Today, 25/A, Lake drive road, Sector #7, Uttara, Dhaka
Time management is the process of planning and exercising conscious control of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity.Time Management focus on the most important and time-sensitive tasks and limit the amount of time wasted on non-essential duties. Effective time management requires staff to analyze their workload, assign priorities, and maintain focus on productive endeavors.
Time management is the coordination of tasks and activities to maximize the effectiveness of an individual’s efforts. Essentially, the purpose of time management is enabling people to get more and better work done in less time
Time Management :
Time Management makes an individual punctual and disciplined. One becomes more organized as a result of effective Time Management. Effective Time Management boosts an individual’s morale and makes him confident. Effective Time Management helps an employee to reach the pinnacle of success quickly and stay firm at the top for a longer duration. Better Time Management helps in better planning and eventually better forecasting. Time Management enables an individual to prioritize tasks and activities at workplace.
Contents of the Training:
- How can anyone manage time better?
- Do things in the right order
- Manage the Three Time Wasters: S.O.S.
- Self: Others: Systems
- Identify time management mistakes
- Avoid procrastination – Develop a “Do it now” attitude
- Stop people wasting my time
- Inefficient systems that waste time
- How to set specific goals
- Delegate the right task, to the right person
- Handle interruptions. Manage distractions
- Personal time-saving tips. Manage my time better
- What is the Pareto Principle; 80–20 rule?
- Email management using the 80/20 principle
- How can anyone make the right decision?
- Time management action plan
- Personal effectiveness training
- Attitudes affect results
- Create and sustain a positive mental attitude
- Improve productivity by managing moods
- Avoid the “afternoon slump”
- Generate more energy
- Conversation control. Keep conversations on-topic
- Improve other people’s time management
- Base team action on the five-part success formula
- Purpose, Plan, Action, Feedback, Change
- How to bounce back stronger after a setback
- Develop confidence, optimism and wellbeing
- Design a better future
- Write anyones Personal effectiveness action plan
Who can attend?
- Professionals and executives
- PowerPoint Presentation, Interactive session with relevant videos and case studies and role plays
Boarding & Certification
- Course materials and food will be provided by Textile Today.
- Certificates will be awarded to participants at the end of training.
Course Fee :
For individual training modules: 5,900/- (Nine Thousand Nine Hundred Taka Only)