PPI Training on Garment Printing Technology
- Date: 20th, 21th, 27th & 28th October, 2018
- Time: 09.00 AM – 5.00 PM
- Last Date of Registration: First come first serve basis
- 4 days (32 Hours).
- Dedicated Course Trainer
- Fee: BDT 9,900/- (Nine thousand nine hundred taka only)
- Contact: +88 01734 211085
- Venue: DYSIN Conference Center & Printing Demonstration and Workshop in Mirpur, Dhaka-1000
- Various Printing Techniques.
- Functionalities of printing chemicals.
- Factors considering in material selection.
- Methodology of Screen Printing.
- Variety of Textile Screen Printing.
- Pre-press details.
- Advanced printing technology.
- Details analysis of Water Base printing including fashionable effects.
- Plastisol printing & its effectiveness.
- Solvent Base printing scope in Bangladesh.
- Effects create with Silicone Printing agents.
Who should attend?
- Executives, Supervisors from textile printing industry & its related personnel who are eager to be more competitive in manufacturing and business.
- Textile graduates who are interested to build up career in garment printing sector.
- Executives from dyes, chemicals, machinery or advisory service providing organization of the garment printing industry.
- Minimum graduate in any discipline interested in garment printing area.
- S.C with minimum 2 years related practical/factory experience.
Sr. General Manager-Printing
Monirul Alam, a print technologist serving Bangladesh Textile Industry from year 2000. In 18 years of his service life he worked with mostly Japanese and European top companies who involved in textile printing chemicals manufacturing & its application such as DIC Color & Chemical Co. Ltd., Japan, Dainichiseika Color & Chemical Co. Ltd., Japan, Shin Nakamura Chemical Co Ltd., Japan, Matsui Sikisho Co. Ltd., Japan, Fujifilm Sericol Co. Ltd., UK/Japan, Maag Flock, Germany and Menphis, Italy. Apart from those he also work with many Taiwan, Korea, China & Indian Companies. He received a numerous training and attended many international seminar for screen printing. He is pioneer to introduce Plastisol, Solvent Base, Silicone base printing chemicals successfully in Bangladesh. He has graduation in Computer Science, Accounting and has also a MBA degree in his education life.