- Date : 4th , 11th , 18th & 25 th September 2020
- Time : 9.00 am-1.00 pm
- Last Date of Registration: First come first serve basis
- Number of Days: 4
- Dedicated Course Trainer
- Total Duration: 16 Hours.
- Fee: BDT 5,900/- ( Physical / Classroom ) & BDT 3000 /- ( Online )
- Contact: +88 01734 211085
- Venue: 25A, Lake drive road, Sector #7, Uttara, Dhaka
An Industrial Engineer is an engineer who works in a factory. His job is to solve any problems which come up when the factory is making a product which has been designed by Design Engineers.
The role of the Industrial Engineer is to effectively and efficiently utilize software technologies, machine tools, math and scientific concepts, and human resources in order to solve problems, provide products or services at minimal cost, and produce on time at the optimum output level to satisfy customer demands.
Industrial Engineers are the world’s best communicators, as they train drivers to understand the importance of production and delivery output, use queuing theory to design on-time package delivery systems, and devise simulations or supply chain tools for their system integration tasks.
Industrial Engineers serve as managers in small and medium sized industries because they understand the management of people and resources, internal and external customer perspectives, effective communication skills, and important business practices and ethics. Most of all, they have the ability to continuously improve the entire system, from working with materials, tools, and technologies to successfully managing staff and human resources.
Now a days, the role of Industrial Engineers is very much important in Textile Industry. For production planning & control the role of Industrial Engineers is very important. To make the production smooth & to make good plans for future orders Industrial Engineers can play a vital role. Textile ‘Industrial Engineering ’ is one of the important areas under this Factory Skills Development program where experienced industry experts will provide and share the taste of industry during the course of their study itself, which will give our trainees a real practical exposure – not just a course. They will be given training on various job-related aspects to give them an advantage in placement & business opportunities.
- Flow chart
- Up-coming Style Review:
- Monthly projection review
- Sample collection
- Style segregation
- Style analysis
- Sample Study:
- Information collection
- Data collect
- Sample analysis
- Layout prepare
- Method Study:
- Sewing line methodology
- Layout development
- Work place design
- Motion study
- Mc tools development
- Line Management:
- Operator management
- Mc management
- Line target set
- Accessories check List
- Final meeting with production team
- Production Follow-up/Monitoring
- Time study
- Process improvement
- Movement improvement
- Target follow-up
- Bottle neck find-out
- Route causes analysis
- Bonus Announce
- Operator Evaluation
- Skill Matrix
- No of operation
- Types of operation
- Operator Recruit/Training/Development program
- Specific job test
- Wage & company rules
- 5S concept
- 7 Wastage concept
- 7 Habits concept
- Skill development
Practical Training in Apparel Industry:
- Participants will get practical demonstrations & training in an apparel industry.
- Trainees will be benefited by the practical experience of the Experienced Trainers.
- Fill in the gap between academic study & industrial works.
- Know about actual factory environment.
- Learn about the processes and procedures that an industry follows.
- Learn new skills.
- Learn industry etiquette.
- Know about the duties, responsibilities & opportunities of a professional engineer in the textile Industry.
- Improve communication ability.
- Explore career interest and review the career plan
- Developing a professional network
- Will be able to reduce operational cost with better effect.
- Owner, Director, GM, Managers, Executives, Students.
PowerPoint Presentation, Exercise, Question and Answer session.
- Course materials and food will be provided by Textile Today.
- Certificates will be awarded to participants at the end of workshop.
Course Fee :
Fee: BDT 5,900/- (Five Thousand Nine Hundred Taka Only) & BDT 3,000 /- ( Three Thousand Taka Only )
*3 or more participants from one organization will get special discount.
*Textile Today Subscribers get 10% discount on the fees.
List of successful certificate receivers
Displaying 1 - 10 of 77
|Rajath Roy||Daffodil International University|
|Ibrahim Hossain Pappu||Daffodil International University|
|MD Sharif ul hoque||Southeast university|
|Abu Sayed Rafi||Jashore University of Science and Technology|
|Md. Abu Hasan||BUFT|
|Abdullah Al Mansur||Textile Today|
|Nur Farzana Chowdhury||Textile Engineering College, Chatyogram|
Displaying 1 - 9 of 9
|Butex||Md. Tanvir Hasan Mahmud|
|Wahid Islam Zia|
|Butex||Sayed Jobayer Ahamed|
|APS Group||Md. Khairul Ahhasan|
|Network Group||Abu Bakkar Siddik|
|Skyros Trading Ltd||Mohammad Nasir Uddin Chowdhury|
|Piangka Fashion Ltd||Md. Waliullah|
Displaying 1 - 9 of 9
|Md. Ishtiaq Bashar Badhon||National Institute of Textile Engineering and Research|
|Repon Chandra||Bay Creation Ltd.|
|Tamim Bin Rafiq||AUST|
|Md. Sohel Rana||S.Q Group|
|Mahfuzur Rahman||Ben Chemicals|
|Shariful Islam Arvi||National Institute of Textile Engineering and Research|
|Sudipta Shekhor Roy||National Institute of Textile Engineering and Research|
|Towhedul Haque||National Institute of Textile Engineering and Research|
Displaying 1 - 10 of 11
|MD. Nur Hossain Rahat||National Institute of Textile Engineering and Research|
|Md. Maruf Billah||National Institute of Textile Engineering and Research|
|Tonmoy Kobiraj||National Institute of Textile Engineering and Research|
|Abdullah Al-Amin||National Institute of Textile Engineering and Research|
|Rifat bin Azad||National Institute of Textile Engineering and Research|
|Arafat Islam Pranto||BUFT|
|Mahmudul Hasan Munna||BUFT|
|Munadil Hasan||Ziska pharma|
|Md. Provat Hossain Raj||Butex|