- Date & Time : 17th September 2022 || (9:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Last Date of Registration: Limited Seat (First come first serve basis)
- Contact: +88 01734 211085
- Fee: 990 BDT
- Venue: R. H. CORPORATION 240, Tejgaon C/A 3rd Floor (New Building) 1208 Dhaka Bangladesh
Great careers don’t happen by accident. It need a proper planning and goal setting. Truly satisfying careers are the reward of specific goal setting, career planning according to the plan, hard work, luck, and a strategy carefully managed and put to work.
Hence, setting a Goal based on the strength of any individual and proper Career Planning following the set goal is very important for an individual as second chances are very rare. So, you have to capitalize on the opportunity available to you. If you don’t plan, you don’t succeed.
Goal Setting & Career Planning:
If you want to be succeed, you need to set goals. Without goals you will not be focused and directed. Goal setting not only allows you to take control of your life’s direction; it also provides you a benchmark for determining whether you are actually succeeding.
Effective goal setting is the first step of the success. Goals have to be big enough to generate challenges, specific enough to measure, monitor and communicate. A goal without clear method of achieving that is just a wish. Goal setting comes up with designing detailed action plan to achieve that. Breaking the big goal into time bound small goals helps scheduling. Prioritizing the actions is very important as well.
If any individual can set his goal properly, he will be able to see clearly the destination he wants to reach in a specific time duration. He needs to over view the whole path & accordingly he will have to analyze the easiest, safest & sustainable root. Accordingly he will have to prepare himself to face the challenges on his way to desired destination. Goal setting is the first step of a successful career.
Career Planning is a deliberate process of knowing who you are so that you can be sure of where you want to go or what you want to be at some defined point in the future. Before panning his career any individual should have to assess himself. He needs to choose his career from the available options based on his strength and interests. After that he needs to make a strategy and also he needs to review and adjust the strategy time to time if needed. Also he needs to strengthen himself with required training to to overcome the barriers on his way.
So, if anyone wants to be succeeded in his life, at first he needs to set a goal based on the perspective and strength of the same person then he should have to choose his career accordingly. As per set goal he needs to prepare himself with required training to achieve different skills which will help and make him capable to face and overcome all the challenges on his way to final goal/destination.
Contents of the Training:
• What is career planning & goal setting?
• Importance of goal setting
• Difference between Dream & Goal
• Types of Goals
• Short term goals, (b) Long term goals
• Why goals fail
• Meaningless goals
• What’s the Difference Between a Personal Goal and a Business Goal?
• Business Goals
• How to Set Goals You’ll Actually Follow
• Strategies for Goal Setting Success
• The Five Golden Rules:
1. Set Goals That Motivate You
2. Set SMART Goals
3. Set Goals in Writing
4. Make an Action Plan
5. Stick with it
• Setting goals affects outcomes in four ways
• Choice, (b) Effort, (c) Persistence, (d) Cognition
• How to Achieve Your Goals Consistently
• How to Align Your Environment with Your Goals
• Using SWOT techniques to set goals
• Tips for Setting Powerful Goals
• Quick-Start Business Planning for Small Businesses
• Revisiting the vision statement.
• Evaluate your business.
• Set your priorities.
• Brainstorm actions.
• Organize your actions.
• Set your goals.
• Plan how and when to evaluate your progress.
Steps of Career Planning:-
1st step: Self-Assessment
2nd step: Explore career options and identify which available roles fit your interests and abilities
3rd step: Set a career goal
4th step: Develop and implement a career strategy
5th step: Review and adjust your career strategy
Who can attend?
• Entry to mid-level professionals working in Textile & Apparel Industry
• Officials engaged in Buying House
• New Entrepreneurs
• Fresh Graduate
• Running Students (2nd year – final year)
PowerPoint Presentation, Exercise, Real Life Case Studies, Question and Answer session.
Boarding & Certification
Course materials and food will be provided by Textile Today.
Certificates will be awarded to participants at the end of training.
Course fee 990 Tk