- Date: To be decided
- Time: To be decided
- Last Date of Registration: First come first serve basis
- Dedicated Course Trainer
- Contact: +88 01734 211085
- Venue: House of Textile Today, 25/A, Lake drive road, Sector #7, Uttara, Dhaka
Industry giants use retail branding to make product sales outpace the competition. They spend fortunes to create distinctive brand images that persuade consumers to choose their brand over others.
Retail marketing is the process by which retailers promote awareness and interest of their goods and services in an effort to generate sales from their consumers. There are many different approaches and strategies retailers can use to market their goods and services.
Retail marketing encompasses all forms of sales, product and brand promotion strategies that are employed by retail businesses.
A big difference between product branding and retail branding is that in a lot of cases most of the products have a mysterious or even pretended presenter, whereas in retail, consumers come in direct contact with the company and/or product.
Brand & Retail Marketing:
This two day program will enable delegates to have a clear understanding of the successful sales manager’s responsibilities and how to become more effective in their roles in this challenging competitive business environment of today. During the training program, delegates will explore key leadership skills as well as the essential sales management skills needed for them to effectively forecast and implement effective sales plans, motivate and evaluate performance of their people and provide the required direction and support ensuring measurable sales results from their sales teams
Contents of the Training:
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- How to plan your Content Marketing strategy
- Understand the importance of content in Social Media marketing
- Learn effective ways for keyword research for SEO
- Focus on content with a buyer’s perspective in mind
- Find out all about visual content marketing on sites like Pinterest, Instagram
- Comprehend the fundamentals of data driven content marketing
Who can attend?
- Professionals and executives
- PowerPoint Presentation, Interactive session with relevant videos and case studies and role plays
Boarding & Certification
- Course materials and food will be provided by Textile Today.
- Certificates will be awarded to participants at the end of training
Course Fee :
For individual training modules: 5,900/- (Nine Thousand Nine Hundred Taka Only)