- Date: 2nd, 9th, 16th & 23 th October
- Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Last Date of Registration: First come first serve basis
- Dedicated Course Trainer
- Contact: +88 01734 211085
- Venue: House of Textile Today, 25 A, Lake Drive Road, Sector #7, Uttara, Dhaka
Bangladesh’s textile & garment industries output and exports are key factors in overall country development. In this international competitiveness business area quality is the main criteria for success & further growth. Professional development in quality management in Bangladesh’s textile & readymade garment sectors is a vital demand. It needs to move fast to advanced quality management concepts of Kaizen and total quality management system in order to ensure optimum quality product by reducing waste generation, manufacturing cost & resource efficiency.
Quality management is a management philosophy that integrates all organizational functions (from product designing to customer service) to focus on meeting customer demands and organizational objectives. To ensure sustainable business, quality control is the first requirement in all aspects of the company’s operations, with processes being done right the first time and defects and waste eradicated from operations. By this management system the organization could ensure continuous development in all aspect of the production of goods and services.
● Principals of Total Quality Management
● Root cause analysis, key issues prioritization and solutions
● Introduction of zero defect quality & its necessity
● Basic Components analysis of zero defect quality.
● Importance of kaizen in quality assurance.
● Methods for mistake proofing process
● Predictable & non predictable conditions which lead to defects.
● Evaluation of modern quality systems.
WHO CAN ATTEND
- Textile and Garment company owners and management
- Professionals working in Production/IE/Planning department of clothing Industries
- Merchandisers working in T&C and support companies.
- Persons wiling to get job in ‘Lean Manufacturing’ and other departments of clothing industries
- Fresh graduates & Students perusing higher degrees in T&C related subjects
PowerPoint Presentation, Exercise, Question and Answer session.
Course materials and food will be provided by Textile Today.
Certificates will be awarded to participants at the end of workshop.
Course Fee :
For individual training modules: 5,900/- (Five Thousand Nine Hundred Taka Only)
List of successful certificate receivers
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
|Md Fakhruddin||Envoy Textiles Limited|
|Mahfuzur Rahman||Ben Chemicals BD|
|Md. Sanuardi Mithun||Mukashi Associates BD Ltd.|
|Mohammad Nasir Uddin Chowdhury||Garments & Textile Consultants|
|Tamal Kishor Dasgupta||Dird Composite Textile Ltd.|
|Dipu Sarker||APS Apparels (Dyeing Unit ) Ltd. Kamargaon ,Pubail, Gazipur Sadar, Gazipur.|
|Md.Mahadee Hasan||APS Apparels (Dyeing unit) Ltd., Kamargaon,Pubail, Gazipur Sadar, Gazipur.|
|Md. Mamun Sarker||APS Apparels (Dyeing Unit ) Ltd. Kamargaon ,Pubail, Gazipur Sadar, Gazipur.|
|Muhammad Masudur Rahman||PALMAL GROUP|
|Golam Kadria Sohel|