Courses: 8 (128 Hours) Project: 1 (128 Hours) Total Duration: 256 Hours
Course Schedule: Friday-Saturday Last Date of Registration: TBH
Venue: Classroom(TBI)/Online Virtual
Fees: BDT 57,660/- (Classroom) / BDT 44,000/- (Online Virtual)
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), the most common word in the current world as demand for PPE increased unprecedentedly during this COVID 19 pandemic situation.
PPE’s main goal is to reduce disease transmission so that PPE design should be allowed for intuitive but standardized doffing in a logical manner that minimizes the risk for self-contamination. Adaptive technology will enable health providers to deliver better and more intensive care and treatments to save lives.
PPEs–that includes mask, gloves, gown and so on—are used different Fabric of different safety level. E.g.;
- SMS Fabric for Biosafety Level -3 disposable gown
- Taffeta 210 Fabric for Biosafety Level -2 Reusable gown
- Knit and Woven Fabric (compact design & Chemical treated) for Level-1 isolation gown.
For the recent COVID-19 pandemic, the world is moving to functional fashion and protective clothing. Every textile making country is trying hard to meet the global demand for protective clothing and as a result, the production is higher but the quality and distribution remain as issues of concern.
In future the demand of protective clothing will be higher day by day. Bangladesh also need to capture the market to survive & grow further. Efficient professionals having in-depth knowledge regarding the whole process of production from raw material to finished good are very much needed to lead this sector of Protective clothing .
The objective of TTT- STB Blackbelt area in Protective Clothing is to create efficient professional who can lead this segment in Bangladesh Textile Business.
1 ) Will be able to know the details of Protective clothing manufacturing technology.
2) Experience of working with his / her project under the guidance of Industry Expert in will give them confidence to face them the future challenges at his workplace and solve them with systematic approach.
3 ) Black Belt achievers will become confident professional to lead the future Protective clothing Manufacturing Industry of Bangladesh .
How to register?
- Select your 8 desirable courses from FSD & SSD.
- Select Your STB Project Experts (Can take help from TTT Coordinator)
- Get yourself registered.
- Confirm your payment through Cash/Bank Deposit/bKash/Cheque and share your transaction Id with us.
- Your registration is done.
How to complete the TTT-Black Belt Course?
- After completing your registration you will be added to a WhatsApp Group.
- If you want to join in Classroom training, you will be notified for each 8 individual courses.
- If you want to join virtual, a link will be shared in the group before the session starts and he link will take you to the virtual classroom.
- In addition, you will also be tagged with your selected STB Project Expert and he/she will guide & supervise you to complete your project. You can take help from Textile Today Training for selecting your Expert & Project Factory.