- Date & Time : 15th January 2022 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM & 16th January 2022 4:00 PM- 05:00 PM
- Last Date of Registration: Limited Seat (First come first serve basis)
- Contact: +88 01734 211085
- This workshop free for All.
- Venue: The House of Textile Today, 25A (2nd Floor), Lake Drive Road, Sector 7, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Great careers don’t happen by accident. Truly satisfying careers are the reward of career planning, talent, hard work, a bit of luck, and a strategy carefully managed and put to work.
Hence, Career Planning is very important for an individual as second chances are very rare. So, you have to capitalize on the opportunity available to you. If you don’t plan, you don’t succeed.
Career Planning is a deliberate process of knowing who you are so that you can be sure of where you want to go or what you want to be at some defined point in the future.
There are 5 steps of Career Planning. They are,
1st step : Self-Assessment
2nd step: Explore career options and identify which available roles fit your interests and abilities
3rd step: Set a career goal
4th step: Develop and implement a career strategy
5th step: Review and adjust your career strategy
Planning your career is a wholly worthwhile step to ensure your future happiness. It can help you manage the direction you want your career to take, the job skills and knowledge you will need, and how you can get them.
Who can attend?
- Entry to mid-level professionals working in Textile & Clothing Sector
- Officials engaged in Buying House
- New Entrepreneurs
- Fresh Graduate
- Running Students (2nd year-final year)