- This event has passed.
September 29, 2022
- Time: 9.00 AM - 12.30 PM
- Last Date of Registration: First come first serve basis
- Dedicated Course Trainer
- Fee: BDT 1000/- (One Thousand Taka Only)
- Contact: +88 01734 211085
- Venue: The House of Textile Today, 25A, Lake Drive Rood , Sector 7, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Acquiring new customers is costly and so customer retention is very important. Relationship marketing is about forming long-term relationships with customers. Rather than trying to encourage a one-time sale, relationship marketing tries to foster customer loyalty by providing exemplary products and services. Relationship marketing is something that adds great value to company and make sure business sustainability in short medium and long term perspectives. Building and managing relationships with customers, peers or competitors requires careful attention. Sales and marketing persons should successfully put high impact in his/her market to achieve sales objectives. Understanding the ‘sales basics’ to ‘manage the strategic sales accounts’, each and every details is important to adopt and apply successfully. Adding the right perspective of ‘Relationship Marketing’ to sales management will mean more certain, less risk and better managed sales portfolio for a company. A day with relationship marketing gurus and leaders is to be a lifetime opportunity to change the career and going up in the career ladder.
How Participants will be Benefited from The Course
An enlighten approach to the career can pull one to a different level. Participants will have clear understanding on sales basics, relationship marketing, leadership, motivation and value creation, customer service and relationship, key account management etc. He/She will be introduced with modern tools and techniques of managing marketing and sales teams.
Class room training with multimedia presentations, participants activities and case sharing
Contents of Training
- Clear concept about Relationship Marketing
- Selling insights
- Sales communication and rapport building
- Customer motivation, value creation
- Asking questions and negotiation
- Strategic accounts management
- High impact sales
- Knowledge about up-selling, cross-selling and on-selling
- Dynamic sales activity
- Best sales line/path
- Sales activity chart (grant chart)
Who are Eligible to Attend
Sales and non-sales executives, manager, businessmen or whoever interested can register.