- Date: TBD
- Time: TBD
- Last Date of Registration: First come first serve basis
- Dedicated Course Trainer
- Contact: +88 01734 211085
- Venue: House of Textile Today, 25/A, Lake drive road, Sector #7, Uttara, Dhaka
Today’s world trade is moving towards online day by day. The world is going digital, including B2B trade. 39% of manufacturers already have an e-Commerce site and 29% of small businesses sell online and the number is increasing fast. This is becoming a trend now and the demand for professional is this field is growing faster as well.
In digital marketing, webpage is the most important issue. The richer websites have more chances to get more traffic and inquiries. In digital market place, a website is like a shop where it has company profile, banner, and product showcases. So it is very important to decorate the website.
Alibaba.com is the leading B2B e-Commerce marketplaces in the world having Over 10 million active buyers and more than 150,000 global suppliers. Alibaba is operating its business over 200+ country and region. In this course, the participant will know detail about Alibaba.com.
Basics of Web Designing for Digital Marketing
After this course the participant will learn how the company profile is visualized in e-commerce site and how to post products. This course will also help to learn how to add premium product and optimizing product title, keywords and images. All these will be shown practically in lab.
Contents of the Training:
- Introduction of Digital Marketing
- How to set up company profile
- Company profile solution suggestions
- How to add premium product
- Product posting solution suggestions
- Optimizing product title, keywords and images
- How to improve response rate?
- What is a Star Supplier, and why does it matter?
- Foreign trade process
- Import and export procedure
- To-do export by e-commerce
Who can attend?
- Professionals and executives
- PowerPoint Presentation, Interactive session with relevant videos and case studies and role plays
Boarding & Certification
- Course materials and food will be provided by Textile Today.
- Certificates will be awarded to participants at the end of training
Course Fee :