|Certified Fabric Technologist
|Factory Skill Development Courses||Option|
|Textile Fibre, Yarn, Fabric||Mandatory|
|Knitting & Knit Processing||Mandatory|
|Weaving & Woven Processing||Optional|
|Quality Control & Inspection||Optional|
|Denim Development & Manufacturing||Optional|
|Apparel Supply Chain Management||Optional|
|Total Quality Management||Optional|
|Participants have to take 4 courses from above 7 for being Certified Fabric Technologist|
|FSD Programs||Foundation Courses||Fees|
|Foundation in FSD||1||5900/-|
|Certificate in FSD||4||19,900/-|
|Yellow Belt in FSD||8||32,900/-|
|Green Belt in FSD||12||47,900/-|
|Black Belt in FSD||16||57,600/-|
* All fees are excluding VAT.
* 3 or more participants from an organization
get special discount.
* Textile Today subscribers and TTH Alumni’s
get 10% discount
- A graduate from any discipline and at least 1 year
experiences in Textile and Apparel Industry
Mechanical/Electrical Engineering students (who has
completed minimum 3rd year of B.Sc. degree) from
reputed institutions can be considered for enrolment in
- Applicants have to have good academic track records,
satisfactory analytical ability and English proficiency.
- Power Point Presentations,
Exercises, Practical Demonstration
of Textile Materials, Question and
Answer sessions etc.
- Course materials and food will be provided by Textile Today.
- Certicates will be awarded to participants at the end of Training.
Have Any Questions?
Contact with us
+88 01734 211085