|Certified Dyeing & Printing Technologist
|Factory Skill Development Courses||Option|
|Trends & Techniques of Garments Printing||Mandatory|
|3R & Sustainability||Mandatory|
|Weaving & Woven Processing||Optional|
|Garments Washing & Effects||Optional|
|Knit Dyeing & Finishing||Optional|
|Printing Design & Development||Optional|
|Participants have to take 4 courses from above 6 for being Certified Dyeing & Printing Technologist|
|FSD Programs||Foundation Courses||Fees|
|Foundation in FSD||1||5900/-|
|Certificate in FSD||4||19,900/-|
|Yellow Belt in FSD||8||32,900/-|
|Green Belt in FSD||12||47,900/-|
|Black Belt in FSD||16||57,600/-|
* All fees are excluding VAT.
* 3 or more participants from an organization
get special discount.
* Textile Today subscribers and TTH Alumni’s
get 10% discount
- A graduate from any discipline and at least 1 year
experiences in Textile and Apparel Industry
Mechanical/Electrical Engineering students (who has
completed minimum 3rd year of B.Sc. degree) from
reputed institutions can be considered for enrolment in
- Applicants have to have good academic track records,
satisfactory analytical ability and English proficiency.
- Power Point Presentations,
Exercises, Practical Demonstration
of Textile Materials, Question and
Answer sessions etc.
- Course materials and food will be provided by Textile Today.
- Certicates will be awarded to participants at the end of Training.
Have Any Questions?
Contact with us
+88 01734 211085