|Certified Apparel Merchandiser|
|Factory Skill Development Courses||Option|
|Apparel Supply Chain Management||Mandatory|
|Production Planning & Control||Optional|
|Quality Control & Inspection||Optional|
|International Trade & Export & Import Management||Optional|
|Participants have to take 4 courses from above 7 for being Certified Apparel Merchandiser|
|FSD Programs||Foundation Courses||Fees|
|Foundation in FSD||1||5900/-|
|Certificate in FSD||4||19,900/-|
|Yellow Belt in FSD||8||32,900/-|
|Green Belt in FSD||12||47,900/-|
|Black Belt in FSD||16||57,600/-|
* All fees are excluding VAT. * 3 or more participants from an organization get special discount. * Textile Today subscribers and TTH Alumni’s get 10% discount
- A graduate from any discipline and at least 1 year experiences in Textile and Apparel Industry
- Textile/Apparel/Chemical/Environmental/ Mechanical/Electrical Engineering students (who has completed minimum 3rd year of B.Sc. degree) from reputed institutions can be considered for enrolment in the courses.
- Applicants have to have good academic track records, satisfactory analytical ability and English proficiency.
- Power Point Presentations, Exercises, Practical Demonstration of Textile Materials, Question and Answer sessions etc.
- Course materials and food will be provided by Textile Today.
- Certicates will be awarded to participants at the end of Training.
Have Any Questions?
Contact with us
+88 01734 211085